1. Bhutasuddhi purification of the elements pranpratistha instilling of vital airs the Matrka Nyasa fixing depositing purascarya preliminary observances Yajna offering of the fire Tarpana libation etc.
2. The various Mantras of Ganesa have been explained perfectly.
3. The Mantras of Kali the deities entitled Kali and of Sumukhi are explained.
4. The Mantras of Goddess Tara Ekajata etc.
5. Different Mantras of Goddess Tara Ekajata, Nila Sarasvati.
6. The Mantras of Goddess Chinnamasta Sabri Svayamvara Madhumati Pramoda and Bandi Devi.
7. The Mantras of Vatayaksini Varahi Jyestha Karnapisacini Svapnesvari Matangi Banesi Madanesvari and so on are explained.
8. The Mantras of Goddess Bala and Syama and her various aspects have been dealt with in detail.
9. The Mantras of Annapurnesvari and her aspects Mohana Gauri Jyesthalaksmi and Pratyangira destroyer of enemies have been explained.
10. The Mantras of Bagalamukhi and the two Varahis.
11. The Mantra of Sri Vidya with various Mudras and Nyasas has been explained.
12. The Avarana deities of Shri Vidya have been explained.
13. The Mantras of Hanuman has been dealt with in detail.
14. The Mantras of Visnu Narasimha Gopala and Garuda.
15. The Mantras of Sungod Kuja Brhaspati Sukra and Vyasa.
16. The Mantras of Mahamrtyunjaya Rudra and Kubera have been explained.
17. The Mantras of Kartaviryarjuna Dattatreya Jahnavi Manikarni have been explained.
18. The Mantras of Kalaratri and the nine syllabled Mantras of Candika have been explained.
19. The Mantras of Kukkuta Sastr the procedure regarding the worship of Parthivesvara Yama and Citragupta and Asuri Vidya.
20. The various kinds of Yantas and Svarnakarsanabhirava have been explained.
21. The procedure of adoration beginning with ablution and ending with Antaryaga have been explained.
22. The details have been explained beginning with Arghya Puspanjali etc. and ending with offering of flowers and other varieties.
23. The worship with Damanas flowers and Pavitras has been explained.
24. Explained of the verification and purification of Mantras Sodhana.
25. The six types of rites Santi Vasya Stambhana Deesa Uccatana and Marana have been duly dealt in detail. General notes and clarifications. Yantras.
Among the medieval works on Tantra this work in Sanskrit holds a place of great importance for its comprehension and authority. The author who describes himself as an anchorite who did austerity in Varanasi prepared this book in twenty five Tarangas more as a compilation of relevant material for the Sadhakas than as an independent work. It is encyclopaedic in nature it is verlly an ocean as the title suggests of mantras. Now in Tantrik Sadhana the mantras are of great significance for they are sufficient means of visualizing the Gods. Indeed the mantras are the body of the Gods. There is thus a correspondence between the mantra formulation murti visualization and the tantra actualization. This correspondence is the theme of this work. Exceedingly valuable for the spiritual practitioners and extremely popular among them in the North as well as in the South there was till now no translation of this work into English. Great was its need.
Hard Bound English Text